June 8, 2016

stranded: netflix edition


Well, this month's edition of Shay & Erika's "Stranded With" totally snuck up on me. But seeing as I'm all about Netflix (and Hulu, and Amazon Prime), it didn't take me very long to pick my three shows for the Netflix edition :-)

1. Friends

I have a long history with Friends, which premiered when I was in junior high. (Don't do the math ...) When my mom caught me watching it, she banned it, and I basically stayed away from it until college, when I caught an episode here and there. Back when I had cable, I'd often watch an episode or two on Nick at Night before going to bed. I ended up buying the whole series a couple years ago ... but now that Friends is on Netflix, it's just too easy to binge! My sister is currently watching for the first time, and we often chat about what she's seeing. Today, she finally (FINALLY) got to one of my very favorite episodes: "The One Where Everybody Finds Out."

Anyway, if I was stranded on a deserted island, I'd definitely want to have my Friends with me!

2. LOST

I mean, of course! If I'm stranded on a deserted island, why not watch a show about people stranded on a deserted island? Besides, I would love to experience the series again--I haven't watched since it aired, and I'm sure there's a ton I've forgotten!

3. Friday Night Lights

Because becoming stranded might be the only thing that would actually get me to finish this series! (I've tried. Multiple times. And I've liked what I've seen. I think I'm stuck in the middle of season three, but it's been two years since I watched an episode.)

Now my honorable mentions--these almost made the cut:

  • NCIS
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • Hart of Dixie
  • Psych
  • Monarch of the Glen


What three Netflix shows would you want to have access to on a deserted island?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...