January 14, 2014

recipe: biscoff brownies

I have a thing for box brownies. Seriously. I have yet to find a from-scratch brownie that I enjoy as much as a brownie from a box. So when I was craving chocolate the other night, I turned to my old stand-by ... but I decided to amp it up with some cream cheese and Biscoff spread ('cause you can never have too much Biscoff spread!). And they turned out delightfully, if I do say so myself!

Biscoff Brownies

Brownies:
1 family size box brownie mix and the ingredients called for on the package

Biscoff topping:
1 (8 oz) brick cream cheese (or regular or reduced fat), softened
1 egg
1/2 cup Biscoff spread
3 T sugar
1 t vanilla

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix up brownies according to package directions. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. In medium bowl, beat together Biscoff topping ingredients until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over the brownie batter. Using a table knife, cut through the brownies several times to swirl the topping. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until set. Remove from oven and cool 30 minutes before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...