November 16, 2008

what's your reaction?

Blogger has a new feature called "reactions." It's a way for me to gauge what you, my readers, think about my posts. The labels are totally customizable, and I had several to begin with, but for some reason, only three show up on my blog. So I need your help: do you have a better idea for what to call the reactions? Right now, I have funny, interesting, and boring. But if you can think of a better way to say those things, let me know!

Also, for those of you who read but don't comment (yes, I'm talking about you), this is a way for you to give me feedback without having to say anything! I won't know who is telling me I'm being boring, so click away!

To those of you who do comment, please keep commenting--but you can also click on the reaction buttons :-)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really "interesting" and cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will I be seeing this on your blog soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would label them "insightful," "ridiculous," or "diverting."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are sisters in "the Lord" as Justina would say. What's with the theval stuff? I've seen that a couple times now. I will try to clock the appropriate response.
    UE

    ReplyDelete
  5. just fyi, your button words render funny (blurry and fuzzy) in Chrome, meaning they likely also do in Safari (which probably only affects Beth, maybe Val, though Chrome and safari may not be quite that similar in rendering) If it is rendering funny in Safari, you may want to inform the blogger so they fix it. If it's just Chrome, then don't worry about it, because only like 5 people use it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...