November 3, 2009

month of insanity, day three

It's day three, and I'm still in it, but I'm struggling.

Yesterday, I basically started over. I kept what I had already written, but I totally changed the way the story was headed.

Today, I had great intentions. In the nearly six hours since I left work, I ...
  • got a haircut
  • ate supper
  • watched NCIS with Val
  • sang through all of my Singing Christmas Tree songs ... some more than once
  • downloaded a free mp3 album from Amazon
  • watched the first half of V (I quit watching in order to write ... funny!)
  • drank approximately four cups of coffee
  • played a Straight No Chaser video for Blendy
  • previewed a bunch of songs on Amazon and iTunes
  • drank a root beer
  • blogged
  • wrote a grand total of 130 words
Hmmm ... I'll probably be up late because of the coffee, so maybe my creative juices will kick in soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...